Registering for CUBAR 2017 is a three step process.
Step 1: Application
- Complete the CUBAR 2017 Application online.
- The CUBAR committee will review the application to ensure the boat meets the criteria for CUBAR participants.
- You will be notified by the CUBAR committee whether your application has been accepted.
Step 2: Registration (To be completed only after receipt of accepted application by CUBAR committee)
- Complete the CUBAR 2017 Registration form online (will be sent as a link with your acceptance by the committee).
- Payment is due with Registration form completion (refund schedule will apply).
Step 3: Waiver and Release of Liability
- All participants (captain, owner, crew, children) will sign and submit the SDYC General Waiver & Release of Liability
- Waiver due at Registration in November at SDYC